The Brother DCP-8150DN is a cost efficient monochrome laser multi-function copier for your busy office or business. It offers fast, reliable copying and printing up to 40ppm and color scanning in one durable design. Quickly scan or copy multi-page documents via its 50-page capacity auto document feeder or use the legal-size document glass for bound materials. You can share the DCP-8150DN with others on your network via its built-in Ethernet interface or print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, or Cortado Workplace. Plus, it offers automatic duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper and a 3 year limited warranty (2 year exchange, 1 year depot) for worry free use.
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. Produces professional black & white output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 40 pages per minute.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Print professional two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets using the built-in duplex feature. This feature can help you save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Cost efficient performance. A high-yield 8,000-page‡ toner cartridge is available to help lower your operating costs.
- Flexible connectivity†. Print or scan over your Ethernet network or connect locally via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface.
- Legal-size document glass. Easily copy or color scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder‡. Use for unattended copying or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Flexible paper handling. The DCP-8150DN features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray for letter or legal-size paper, plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. An optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ is available for additional capacity.
- Convenient walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Direct Interface is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder for multi-page documents
- Flatbed color scanning with a legal-size document glass
- High-yield 8,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge available
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable‡
- Up to 40ppm print and copy speeds
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing
- Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Industry Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified, Edusoft®, Performance Matters™ Certified
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- Standard Interface(s)
- Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning‡
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 I/F
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, SMTP Client, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, Web Services (Print/Scan)
- USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 40cpm Black
- Color/B&W Copying
- B/W Copying
- Copying Capability
- B/W Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 23.4" x 21.0" x 23.8"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 43.7 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 19.3" x 16.3" x 17.6"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 35.5 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 40ppm Black
- 802.1x Enterprise Security
- EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock, Setting Lock, Secure Print
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages‡)(1) DR720 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages‡)Quick Set Up and Basic User's GuideInstallation CDAC Power Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,000 Pages)(1) DR720 Drum Unit (30,000 Pages)
- 3 Year Limited (2-year exchange and 1 year depot)
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)||Max. dpi from glass: max 1200 x 600 dpi from ADF|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory driveUSB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary