Fast, Reliable, Convenient Color for Home Offices and Small Offices The MFC-9125CN is the ideal color All-in-One for those who primarily print in b&w, but also need the convenience of color printing...plus copying, scanning, and faxing - all in one powerful device. Its built-in Ethernet network, fast color and black print speeds and compact design make this the perfect color All-in-One for your home office or small office! Produce your own high-quality, professional-looking business documents at an impressive print speed of up to 19ppm - Up to 4X faster color printing than competing color laser All-in-Ones!‡
- Fast Color Printing. Help increase your productivity with a fast print speed of up to 19ppm in color and black.
- Vibrant color output. Produce your own professional-looking business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother LED print technology.
- Flexible connectivity. Includes a built-in Ethernet network interface for sharing with others or connect locally to a single computer via USB.
- Large paper capacity. Equipped with an adjustable 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray, it also includes a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media.
- High quality color scanning. Up to 19200 dpi (interpolated), with a variety of "scan-to" features.
- Easy to replace toner cartridges. A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace toner cartridges.
- Versatile paper handling. Use the document glass or the 35-page capacity auto document feeder for copying, scanning or faxing a single page or multiple pages.
- Fax Flexibility. Send faxes from the all-in-one or your computer.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, & Text files) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- Standard Interface(s)
- Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Send / Receive
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and ServerTELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, CIFS Client, SNTP, SSL/TLS
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, WebServicesPrint, CIFS Client, SNTP, SSL/TLS
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 19cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 19cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 29.3" x 23.3" x 22.6"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 62.8 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.9" x 19.3" x 15.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 50.5 lbs.
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (258 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 600 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 208 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters/2 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 25,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Yes (up to 576MB)‡
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 300 to 1,500 pages
- Standard Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 35-Page ADF
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity
- Single-sheet manual bypass slot
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- Media Type
- Plain Paper, Bond Paper, Recycled Paper, Label, Envelope
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Print
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)User's GuideQuick Setup GuideAC Power CordTelephone Line CordSoftware CD-ROM for Windows®Software CD-ROM for Mac®
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- (1) Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs)(1) DR210CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs)
- 1 Year Limited
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary