Spend less for more pages with INKvestment cartridges. Business-focused features include flexible paper handling capabilities, ability to print up to 11"x17", automatic duplex printing, single-pass duplex copying and scanning, wireless and mobile device connectivity‡;, and INKvestment Super High-yield ink cartridges. Two-year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of the product.
- Print for pennies and nickels Less than one cent per page for black and white printing, and less than five cents per page in color‡.
- Spend less for more pages‡ 3000-page black cartridges for under $30, 1500-page color cartridges for under $20.
- Built for business performance Spend less time waiting on printouts for when you need your documents fast.
- 500-sheet dual paper tray total capacity accepts up to 11"x17" Added convenience of up to 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for optional capacity and printing on envelopes and card stock.
- Think two-sided Single-pass duplex scan/copy via up to 50-sheet ADF and automatic duplex printing.
- Great ink produces great results Sharp black text and high impact color documents on plain paper.
- Print and scan from almost anywhere smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer‡. Added convenience of NFC "touch to connect" printing and scanning‡.
- Break free and go wireless Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity - and no router needed with Wi-Fi Direct®‡.
- Scan to popular cloud services directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen display including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and more‡. Capture and digitize paper documents with Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing‡.
- Two-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Scan to Office, Office Print, Easy Scan to E-mail, Scan to Mobile, Scan to Searchable PDF, Fax Forward to Cloud / Email
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®, Mopria®
- Near Field Communications‡
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send/Receive, Scan to E-mail Server (download), I-Fax (download)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client, POP3, IMAP4, HTTP Server
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, DNS Resolver, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP Server, Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP3, CIFS Client, SNTP Client, IMAP4, ICMPv6, HTTP Server
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Design Style
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- ISO-Based Max Copy Speed (Black) ‡ (ppm)
- ISO-Based Max Copy Speed (Color) ‡ (cpm)
- N in 1 Functions
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- Sorting Function
- Stand-Alone Copying
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 18.5" x 25.25" x 20.5"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 20.9" x 15.7" x 14.7"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Maximum Paper Capacity‡
- Ink Save Mode
- LCD Display
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- Up to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Yes - Up to Legal Size
- Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)
- Maximum Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Ledger, Executive, A3, A4, A5, A6, Envelope (Com-10), Envelope (DL), Envelope (Monarch), Photo (3.5" x 5"), Photo (4" x 6"), Photo (5" x 7"), Photo (5" x 8")
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Brother Ledger Plain Inkjet Paper (BPPLGR), Innobella Ledger Glossy Paper (BP71GLGR), Innobella Glossy 8.5"x11" Photo Paper (BP71GLTR), Innobella Glossy 4"x6" Photo Paper (BP71GP20)
- Sorting Function
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Copying)
- Approx. 50dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-95° F
- Black ISO-Based Max Print Speed ‡ (ppm)
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Borderless Printing
- Color ISO-Based Max Print Speed‡ (ppm)
- Color Print Speed (max. ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Ink Cartridge
- Duplex Printing Standard
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®
- Duplex Scanning
- Included Software
- Scansoft PaperPort SE, Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®
- Scan File Formats
- JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF)
- "Scan To" Feature†
- E-mail‡, Image, OCR, File, USB, E-mail Server (download), Network Folder (CIFS - Windows only)
- Scanning Capability
- B/W and Color
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- LC3029BK/C/M/Y INKvestment Super High-yield Starter Cartridges CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and Mac User's Manual Quick Setup Guide Telephone Line Cord
- 2 Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Up to 30-sheet sort copy.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 3.5" x 5", 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7",A4, A6 paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection. For more details, visit www.connectprintshare.com.|
|Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.connectprintshare.com for more details.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|INKvestment Cost Per Page‡||Based on MSRP of individual LC3029 black and color replacement ink cartridges and approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. For inkjet copy speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. For inkjet copy speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). For inkjet print speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (color)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). For inkjet print speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.|
|Mobile Device Scanning App‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Near Field Communication‡||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||Resolutions are listed vertical by horizontal dpi.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
- Based on MSRP of individual LC3029 black and color replacement ink cartridges and approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.
- The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information