Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Lightweight and compact for both DIY projects and professional applications featuring label templates for electrical, cable and wire labeling. One-touch keys for quick access to templates and 186 industrial symbols including datacom and electrical applications. Serialization feature provides alphanumeric and numeric serialization for use on patch panels, power cables, and faceplates. Smart media sensing technology automatically selects the right font size and layout settings to fit your tape width. Prints on durable Brother P-touch TZe laminated label tapes up to 12mm wide, that are water, fade, temperature, abrasion and chemical resistant.
- Both DIY projects and professional applications featuring label templates for electrical, cable and wire labeling.
- Quick access to templates, font settings and a library of 186 industrial symbols including datacom and electrical applications.
- Alphanumeric and numeric serialization for use on patch panels, power cables, and faceplates.
- Automatically selects the right font size and layout settings to fit your tape width.
- Easy QWERTY style keyboard and large graphic LCD screen enables you to easily preview labels before you print.
- Prints on P-touch TZe Label Tapes up to 12mm (~1/2") wide that are water, fade, temperature, abrasion and chemical resistant.
- Works w/ 6 AAA batteries or AC power adapter (each sold separately).
- Includes - Brother P-touch TZe-FX231 ~1/2” (12mm) Black on White Laminated Flexible ID TZe Label Tape.
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||3.4" x 7.8" x 10.9"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||1.8|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||4.4" x 8.0" x 2.3"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||0.88|
|Compatible Tape Families||TZe|
|Compatible Tape Widths‡||12mm, 9mm, 6mm, 3.5mm|
|Housing Color||Black / Orange|
|LCD Display||15 characters x 1 line|
|Maximum Print Length (in.)||12|
|Maximum Print Resolution||180|
|Maximum Print Speed (mm/sec)||20|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||No|
|Power Supply Specification||6 AAA Batteries (Not Included), AC Adapter (Not Included)|
|Standard Memory (MB)||15|
|Tape Length‡ (ft.)||26.2|
|Tape Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Tape Type Compatibility||Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free|
|Tape Types‡||Laminated, Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free, Tamper Evident|
|Built-In Designs/Templates||General, Frames, Faceplate, Cable Wrap, Cable Flag|
|Font Sizes||Small, Medium, Large|
|Font Styles||Normal, Vertical Bold, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Vertical|
|Label Length Setting||Yes|
|Labeler Features||Rotate Printing, Auto Power Off, Vertical Printing|
|Maximum Number of Print Copies||9|
|Maximum Print Height (mm)||9|
|Maximum Print Lines||2|
|Number of Font Styles||10|
|Number of Labels Stored||9|
|Number of Text Frame Types||2|
|Images‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual output may vary.|
|Tape Length‡||Unless otherwise noted.|
|Tape Sizes‡||Tape widths listed in inches are approximate. Actual tape widths are listed in millimeters (mm).|
|Tape Types‡||‡ Claims that adhesive is "acid-free", "photo safe" and/or "safe for use" are based upon (i) Satisfactory test results obtained from Photographic Activity Tests per ISO 14523 and non-acidic pH Tests per TAPPI 509; (ii) Certifications from material manufacturers; and (iii) Atomic scans of adhesive following removal of backing paper. Data from independent tests performed at the Image Permanence Institute at Rochester Institute of Technology.|