About the Product
The Brother SE625 2-in-1 sewing and 4" x 4" embroidery machine gives you more! More color with a large color touch LCD screen, more designs, more fonts, more workspace, and features for creative sewing. View your embroidery designs in full color on the large, 3.7" Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display, and preview your design edits on the screen, before stitching. Expanded embroidery design editing features include the ability to change individual thread colors, place lettering in an arc, move designs on the touch screen display with the touch of a finger, and much more.
Choose from 280 fresh, inspiring embroidery designs built in and on the included CD, or import your own designs through the USB port. Sewing features include 103 versatile built-in sewing stitches, needle up/down and variable speed controls and drop feed for creative free-motion sewing. The expanded 6.4" w x 4.1" h needle-to-arm workspace allows more room for folding quilts and bulkier projects to the right of the needle, for easier sewing.
Included are 7 quick-change sewing feet, with spring action zigzag, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch and button sewing feet. The spring action zigzag foot is designed with a longer foot, and, combined with the longer 7-point feed dogs, help provide smoother fabric feeding.
- 4"x4" embroidery field, with an included 4"x4" hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot
- Large, 3.7" Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full color before stitching
- 280 embroidery designs total, with 80 built in and 200 on the included CD, including beautiful decorative alphabet, Greek applique, borders, holiday, sports, florals, kids and nature designs
- Import your own .PES embroidery design files using the built-in USB port, for virtually unlimited embroidery design options. (USB stick not included.)
- 103 built-in sewing stitches, including beautiful decorative stitches and 10 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes
- Expanded 6.4" w x 4.1" h needle-to-arm workspace provides more room for quilts and bulkier sewing projects
- Includes 7 versatile sewing feet, with buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, spring action zigzag, blind stitch and button sewing feet