About the Product
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
Use the dual-purpose stylus
Gridline for precise stitch placement
Accurate needle drop positioning
XL 10 5/8” x 16” embroidery hoop
Camera detecting buttonhole feature
Enhanced Innoveye Plus technology
Integrated My Design Center
Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 Combination Sewing, Quilting, and Embroidery Machine
This revolutionary sewing, quilting, embroidery and crafting machine brings light to your world and so much more. StitchVision Technology helps you find virtually perfect stitch positioning and more precise previews with an intelligent projection of light. Preview and edit designs and stitches directly on your fabric with the 5” x 3” virtual preview area which displays a guideline marker and a grid to create multiple rows of parallel stitching when you need it. With the Luminaire XP1 you get 65 square inches of workspace and a 13.1” needle to arm area that’s perfect for oversized quilts, or if you want to embroider, use the 10 5/8” x 16” frame with 1,157 built-in embroideries including 192 built-in Disney designs!