Cutting Edge Design: Electronic Cutting Machines
Cut, craft, and create on a whole new level with the precise power with our Electronic Cutting Machines, essential for those destined to DIY.Browse our selection of electronic cutting machine models below and start shopping today!
What should I look for in an electronic cutting machine?
What features should I look for in a cutting machine?
- Blade Sensor Technology: Auto Blade can detect the thickness of material you’re working with, no manual blade adjustment or material selection required.
- Built-in Designs: Look for a cutting machine that inspires you! Whether you’re crafting with fabric or paper, the best cutting machines offer built-in designs you can customize and modify to make them uniquely your own
- Built-in Scanner: This feature enables you to scan in hand-drawn designs and then cut them out with ease.
- On-Screen Editing and LCD Touchscreen Display: Editing your designs can be fast and easy with this innovative feature.
What kind of crafts can I make with a cutting machine?
- Paper lanterns that add color and charm to your home.
- Create a one-of-a-kind photo album to store your precious memories.
- This stylish eyeglass case will help you keep tabs on your glasses.
- A personalized tumbler makes a great gift for that special someone in your life.
- Add a homey touch to your apartment, or give a friend an unforgettable housewarming gift with this 'Home Sweet Apartment' sign.
- These gorgeous DIY leather earrings will turn heads and bring new flair to your unique style.
- Keep your coffee warm (and looking fabulous) with a custom coffee sleeve that will brighten your day.
- Create a truly unique notebook cover for your journal or notebook.
- Quilted coasters are a fun and funky addition to any home!
- Brighten up your home with these cheerful DIY throw pillows.
- You’ll turn heads when you strut your stuff with this DIY monogrammed tote bag.
Introducing the ScanNCut DX
Now, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has Brother's revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology that automatically detects material thickness to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. Plus, mat-less cutting is available with the optional roll feeder for vinyl. Just add imagination!