Know What You’re Labeling
Getting ahead takes organization, and that means seeing everything in your work environment clearly. So, know what you're labeling before you choose your label tape. What is it? Folders, binders, badges, glass, plastic, beakers, test tubes, pipes, electrical fittings, cables, cases — they all need label tape with different adhesive strength and durability. Keeping every label intact and clear, and, of course, keeping the labeled object clean and undamaged as well.
Remember the Six Essentials Before Buying Labels
- Adhesive strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Water resistance
- Fading resistance
- Temperature withstanding
Every Brother tape clearly displays a specific strength and a suggested environment to use it in to make your decision a confident one. Whether it's working with fabrics in a sophisticated studio, or organizing a network patch panel, selecting the right tape features will make every application successful.
Choose the Perfect Tape
Now you know what makes each label tape unique, environment suggestion, strength, and features; just scan the Brother options below. Remember that good tape selection should help you make a simple, effective choice that lets you get back to making things happen as quickly as possible.
Standard Laminated Tape (8 meters)Standard strength
Great for everyday use, indoor and out:
- Name badges
Extra Strength Adhesive Tape – Laminated (8 meters)Twice the adhesive strength of standard
- Harsh environments
- Painted surfaces
- Textured surfaces
- Varying plastics
Flexible ID Tape or Wire and Cable Tape – Laminated (8 meters)Great for sticking to laminate or adhesive itself:
- Cable and wire
- Vials, beakers, and test tubes
- Pipes and round surfaces
- Electrical fittings and connectors*
Super Narrow Tape – Non-Laminated (8 meters)Standard strength; security pattern appears if removed
- CD case spines
- Narrow spaces
Tamper Evident Tape – Laminated (8 meters)Standard strength; security pattern appears if removed
- Computers and electronic devices
- Equipment after calibration
- Items sealed for security
Acid-Free Adhesive† Tape – Laminated (8 meters)Can be applied directly to photo-sensitive material without damage
Fabric Iron-on Tape – Non-Laminated (8 meters)Withstands multiple times through wash/laundry Great for:
- Cotton and cotton-polyester blends
- Uniforms and commercial garments
- Bedding and linens
- Camp, school, and harshly-used clothing
- Not electrical insulator.
- Stacked with useful items, the Brother Comeback kit includes a pen, key ring, journal, USB drive, and phone power bank. Kits will be mailed 4-6 weeks following the completion of a 30-minute phone meeting with a Brother Solutions Advisor. Comeback kits are available for Qualified Prospects only and determined by Brother. While supplies last. Brother reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time. One offer per person.