P-touch Design&Print App
| 1. P-touch CUBE Plus microsite
How-to videos, news and ways to stay in touch with Brother P-touch.
|5. Saved labels
Access your saved labels and print history. Save up to 30 labels.
| 2. Template categories
Tap each category to access label templates.
Access settings for your P-touch CUBE Plus.
| 3. Design your own label
Tap to create a custom label using a selection of fonts, symbols and frames.
|7. Shop for supplies
Shop Brother Mall for genuine P-touch TZe tapes.
| 4. Home
Takes you to the home screen.
Brother iPrint&Label App
Brother iPrint&Label is a FREE app download for printing labels from your compatible Apple® or Android™ mobile device using your P-touch CUBE Plus label maker via Bluetooth® wireless technology. It’s convenient and easy to use and gives you endless labeling possibilities.
What can I do with it?
- Quickly open and print pre-designed labels
- Create custom labels with graphics or photos
- Print labels from contact lists
- Print name badges with photos from your album or a photo you’ve just taken
P-touch Label Editor Software
The P-touch Label Editor Software works with the P-touch CUBE Plus when connected to a PC for maximum label making options offering a wide variety of design options and functions to accommodate your labeling needs. The software is available for both Windows® and Macintosh®.
What can I do with it?
- Import existing graphic files (BMP, JPG / JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF)
- Use enhanced symbols or clip-art files included within the P-touch Editor
- Create logos or custom art using various texts, drawings, barcodes, images, and calendars
- Print barcode labels or other specialty labels either one at a time or print multiple labels in a batch
For More Project Ideas, Visit P-touch on Social Media
P-touch CUBE Plus Label Maker
Choose from a variety of creative home and office templates or easily design your own labels and print using the P-touch CUBE Plus Bluetooth® wireless technology label maker.
- Required connection to a wireless network via Bluetooth® wireless technology. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Brother is under license.
- *The Apple® operating system supports one connected user at a time.