The compact and travel-friendly Innov-ís NS80PRW offers exceptional sewing quality by using components from more technologically advanced sewing machines. The long J foot and feed dogs create a smooth sewing experience with consistent stitching and the advanced needle threading system and clear LCD screen make operation a breeze. This machine is perfect for new sewers, or for experienced hobbyists looking to expand their collection on-the-go. This is the perfect mix of powerful, portable, and affordable.
Learn more about the Innov-ís NS80PRW
- 80 built-in sewing stitches, including 8 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- Improved Sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot
- 2.56" monochrome LCD display
- Advanced needle threading system
- Super bright LED light
- Aluminum chassis for noise control and portability
- Start/Stop sewing button or foot controller
- 4.1” x 6.4” Spacious workspace
- Variable speed control
- Jam resistant top bobbin with Quick-set bobbin
- Advanced safety features
- Included dust cover for travel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Built-in Languages
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 2.4" x 0.9"
- Lighting Type
- Mouse Capability by USB
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Number of Presser Feet
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Shift Key
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- Thread Tension
- UL/CSA Listed
- Wide Table Included
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.25" x 21.0" x 14.75"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 7.7" x 16.5" x 12.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Button Hole Styles
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Media Type USB
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Carton Contents‡
- Dust Cover
SA107Genuine Brother Accessory. The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue.Brother offers several Walking Feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct Walking Foot to fit your machine. Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA125For quilt and patchwork piecing with 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances. Using the center needle, straight stitch position, the right front edge of this foot provides a guide for creating even ¼-inch seams for quilts, doll clothes and heirloom sewing projects. When using the left side of the foot as a guide, an 1/8-inch seam is created.
SA129This clear plastic foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created. Screw on clear plastic foot has markings for easy reference. Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT/PC series.Also known as a Darning Foot and may be used as a free motion foot.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary