Put an HD display where it’s most convenient, right in front of your eye, with the AiRScouter WD-300C Head Mounted Display. The AiRScouter’s unique ergonomic design and miniature control box helps you maintain situational awareness without weighing you down. Camera and gimbal operators aren't constrained to a fixed monitor as they shoot on the move, and drone operators gain a unique opportunity to fly in first-person-view (FPV) while they still comply with FAA Part 107 regulations of maintaining visual line-of-sight (VLOS.)
- Bright and Crisp HD Display The 720p HD LCD display offers a virtual screen size comparable to that of a 19" monitor
- Adjustable Focus to Fine-Tune Your Image A built-in diopter adjusts focal length from 12" - infinity and helps minimize eyestrain as you work.
- HDMI Video Input A full-sized HDMI input connects seamlessly to your gear without proprietary apps or hardware and accepts video input at 720p.‡
- Powered by Standard USB Power Sources The control box is powered through a micro-USB port and is compatible with nearly any standard USB battery.
- Position the Display over Your Eye of Choice The flexible arm design lets the wearer position and angle the display over the eye of their choice and allows the display to be worn over glasses or sunglasses.
- Adjustable Brightness, Zoom, and More Controls include five levels of brightness adjustment and two levels of zoom.‡
- Dust and Splash Resistant Display Enclosure The head display unit is IP54-rated, allowing for usage even in dusty or rainy environments.‡
- Form Factor
- Monocular (single eye)
- Wearing Style
- Headband style with flexible arm
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Video Input: Interface Type
- HDMI with HDCP Support
- Video Input: Supported Resolutions
- 720p (60Hz, 59.94Hz)
- USB Input
- Micro-USB Type B
- 720p (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Color Reproduction
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors),
- Adjustable Focal Length (in.)
- 12" - infinity
- Virtual Screen Size (in.)
- 19" (at 1 m distance)
- Field of View
- Functions -
- Adjustable Brightness (5 levels), Screen Rotation, Key Lock, Auto-Off, Reduce Mode
- Dust and Water Resistance (IP rating)
- IP54 (head display unit only)
- Power Options
- USB Micro-B Port
- Power Consumption
- External Power Input
- DC 5v 0.5A
- Environment: Operating Temperature
- 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Environment: Operating Humidity (%)
- Head Display Unit Dimensions (in.)
- 10.4" x 7.2" x 1.0"
- Control Box Dimensions (in.)
- 0.5" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- Cable Length (in.)
- Unit Weight (oz.)
- Package Contents
- Display unit, headband, control box, flexible arm for right eye, flexible arm for left eye, rear band, clip, quick starter guide
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Limits to IP54-rating||This rating is not to suggest that the display unit is either dust-proof or water-proof, and it should not be treated as such (e.g., it should not be submerged in water.) This rating is for the head display unit only. Please take appropriate precautions when exposing the control box to inclement conditions.|
|Supported Video Resolutions||This model supports 720p video input only. Full HD and higher resolution video input is not supported. See the Specifications for more details on supported video refresh rates.|
|Zoom Functions||The "Reduce" function shrinks the screen image by a fixed magnification level to ensure that the whole image is visible on the screen. This level is preset and cannot be adjusted by the wearer.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary