The HL-S7000DN is a breakthrough printer for high-speed office printing. Delivering ultra-fast print speeds and low running costs, it allows your workgroup to respond to peak printing demands with ease. Incredibly energy efficient, the HL-S7000DN is a powerful output solution that can adapt and grow as your workgroup printing needs change. Additionally, organizations seeking to further manage their output costs can consider adding the HL-S7000DN as part of a balanced deployment printing strategy. Installing this high-speed printer with other award winning Brother products allows you to consolidate many other document distribution functions into a centrally located output workgroup solution. The result provides your organization with wider access to additional capabilities while at the same time reducing the size of your equipment fleet and its related expenses.
- Super High-Speed Printing. Help increase office productivity with a black print speed of up to 100ppm.
- Automatic Duplex Printing. Create two-sided documents and help save paper with automatic duplex printing.
- High-Quality Output. Print professional quality output at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Low Operating Costs. High-efficiency print engine with very low power consumption.
- Enterprise Level Security. Includes support for IPSec, 802.1x Authentication (Wired/ Wireless) SSL and Secure Function Lock.
- Expandable Paper Handling. Adjustable, 500-sheet capacity paper tray as well as a 100-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray, plus the option to expand up to 2,100 sheets total by adding up to 3 optional 500-sheet capacity paper trays.‡
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- High-Yield Replacement Cartridge. Help lower your operating costs with a super high-yield 30,000-page‡ replacement ink cartridge.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Print from your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.‡
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Media Type
- Plain, Recycled Paper, Bond
- Optional Paper Capacity
- LT-7100‡ (500 sheets x 3 trays)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
Connectivity & Compatibility
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- LCD Display
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 275,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 5,000 to 20,000 pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock, Secure Print
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 26.0" x 25.325" x 28.5"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 18.8" x 18.7" x 23.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value (kWh/Week)
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- 40dB / 64dB
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.9W (Sleep WLAN On: 3.0W) / 3.0W / 130W
- Carton Contents‡
- Starter Yield Black Ink Cartridge (yields approx. 10,000 pages‡), Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, User Manual
- 1 Year On-Site Limited
|Carton Contents||Estimated cartridge yield is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 test in continuous printing methodology, using monochrome test page defined in ISO/IEC 19752.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|