About the Product
Designed by industry professionals for industry professionals, the PTE300 is the next model of a new generation of the P-touch EDGE family of industrial handheld labeling tools, created to help inspire labeling. Brother started from the drawing board so the PTE300 is built right the first time for the contractor or IT professional. Brother paid close attention to details and developed smart and intuitive features that will help the PTE300 conform to work flow processes for virtually any size job.
Starting with the industrial design, the PTE300 is comfortable to use with the large backlit LCD display.
QWERTY style keyboard and the secure grip feature for one or two handed operation. Rubber guards protect the PTE300 in the right places without impacting usability, and the PTE300 comes with a 2 year limited exchange warranty, toll free customer service and complimentary technical support as part of the Brother pledge to make quality and reliable products.
The most outstanding feature is that the PTE300 is designed to be just picked up, press a few keys and then print the right looking label. Brother helps you master using the PTE300 virtually without reading a manual or going through a learning curve. Smart label application keys help you navigate and input a few simple layout parameters for each labeling application to custom fit almost any size cable/fiber/wire, faceplate, patch panel, punch block or other industrial applications. The PTE300 has smart font sizing technology that prints high quality, clearly formed characters automatically selected to fit on the right label size. This feature helps contractors conform to the short and long ANSI/EIA/TIA-606 identifier format.
The PTE300 uses Brother HGe tapes that come in an easy to load, drop in cartridge which contains all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time – including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The contractor's work represents the best in service, quality and performance. Labels are seen as a thumbprint of professionalism and the PTE300 helps make their work look as good as it performs.
- Industrial labeling tool comes virtually complete at a low price Standalone label printing system includes PTE300 with display, keyboard & cutter, tape and wrist strap
- Smart label application keys Simple menus for common applications with smart technology, help reduce key strokes and time to print the right looking label
- QWERTY keyboard Entering data is as natural & intuitive as texting or sending a message
- Advanced serialization options Helps save time printing single or multiple labels with serialized data
- Compatible with Flexible ID tape & heat shrink tubing More options to mark cables, fiber and wire
- Faster print speed Prints up to 0.78ips which is 2x faster than many previous Brother models
- Optimized character font shaping & accurate print positioning Prints high quality text and barcodes
- Large back-lit LCD display with application icons Provides at-a-glance information to confidently know you are printing the right type of label
- Uses HGe, TZe and HSe tape All in one, drop in cartridge design helps ensure you get the best print quality and makes replacing media virtually trouble free
- Prints polyester (PET) laminated labels Extremely durable labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture and other harsh conditions
- 2 Year "At your side" limited exchange warranty Helps assure operational confidence and reliability, and helps minimize down time