Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother MFC-L3750CDW digital color all-in-one delivers duplex printing, print speeds up to 25ppm‡ and 50-page capacity automatic document feeder. 250-sheet adjustable paper tray means fewer refills. Connect via built-in wireless, Ethernet or USB interfaces. Print wirelessly from mobile devices‡. Create custom shortcuts on the 3.7” color touchscreen and print-from and scan-to from popular cloud apps‡.
- Fast printing and scanning keeps you moving. Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute‡, scan speeds up to 29ipm black and 22ipm color plus automatic duplex printing to help save paper.
- Print professional documents in black and color. Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Engineered to deliver efficiency and help increase productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills while the up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, including card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate varied printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive™, Evernote, OneNote and more‡. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless, Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct® or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Office Print, Scan to Mobile, Scan To PowerPoint, Scan To Excel, Scan to Word, Easy Scan to E-mail|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria™, Wi-Fi Direct®|
|One-Push Wireless Setup||Wi-Fi Protected Setup™|
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, CIFS Client, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, IPP/IPPS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, TELNET Server, TFTP Client and Server, Web Services (Print/Scan), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|USB Host Location(s)||Front: Print from and scan to USB memory stick‡|
|Black Copy Speed (max. ppm)||25|
|Color Copy Speed (max. ppm)||25|
|Copy Capability||Black and White, Color|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 max. dpi|
|N in 1 Functions||2in1 / 4in1|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||20.500 " x 23.000 " x 22.500 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||56.200|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||16.1” W x 18.7” D x 16.3” H|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||51.5|
|Broadcasting (Number of Locations)||250|
|Fax Modem Speed||33.6K bps|
|Fax Page Memory‡ (max. pages)||500|
|Total Auto Dial Locations||200|
|LCD Display||3.7" Color Touchscreen|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 1,500 pages|
|Standard Memory (MB)||512|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages‡)||50|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)||1|
|Maximum Input for ADF (Width/Height)||8.5"/14"|
|Media Type||Plain, Glossy Paper‡, Envelopes (#10), Bond, Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead|
|Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)||4.1"/5.8"|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||150|
|Paper Handling Size – Duplex Printing||Letter, Legal, Folio (8" x 13")|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Letter, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Legal, A4, A5, A6|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6|
|Sheet Weight - ADF (Min/Max)||16-28 lbs|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||250|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||33 dB / 47 dB|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||Approx. 0.02W/1.2W/10.1W/75W/430W|
|Power Source||AC 120V 50/60Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||25|
|Cloud Services‡ (Print)||Box/Box for Business, OneNote, SharePoint Online, Google Drive™/Google Drive for Business, Evernote®/Evernote Business, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, Dropbox/Dropbox for Business|
|Color Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||25|
|Consumable Type||4 Toner Cartridges and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||800|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3‡, GDI, PCL6 (PCL XL Class 3.0)|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||14 (Black) / 14 (Color)|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Technology||Color LED|
|Cloud Services‡||Google Drive™/Google Drive for Business, OneNote, Box/Box for Business, Evernote®/Evernote Business, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, Dropbox/Dropbox for Business|
|Interpolated Scan Resolution‡ (max. dpi)||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Mobile Device Scanning‡||Brother iPrint&Scan|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||TWAIN, WIA, SANE|
|Scanning Capability||B/W and Color|
|"Scan To" Feature‡||Email, PC (File, Email, Image, OCR), USB Memory Stick|
|Simplex Scan Speeds (black / color)‡ (max. ipm)||29ipm / 22ipm|
|Security Functions||Enterprise Security (802.1x), TLS/SSL, Setting Lock, Store Print Log to Network, IP Filter, Secure Function Lock, Secure Print|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires an Internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Product Images‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|USB Host‡||Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard.|
|Print Speed||Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||USB printer cable not included.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|