Genuine Brother Accessory. The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue.Brother offers several Walking Feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct Walking Foot to fit your machine. Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
- For Use With: BB370, BM2800, BM3700, BM3850, CS100T, GX37, JX2517, LS30, LS590, LX2500, LX2763, LX3125, LX3125E, LX3817, Pacesetter PS21, PS1000, PS1250, PS-1800, PS-1950, PS-2100, Simplicity SB170, SM1704, SM1738D, SM2700, XL2230, XL2600, XL2600i, XL2610, XL2800, XL-3100, XL-3500, XL3500i, XL3500T, XL3510, XL3750, XL5130, XL5232, XL5340, XL5500, XL5600, XL5700, XM2701, XR3774, XR-40, XS37
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- 561 sewing stitches and 318 built-in embroidery designs including 91 designs featuring Disney® characters
- Generous 5” x 11.25” workspace
- Large 3.6" x 6.0" LCD touch screen display
- Large 10.1” LCD display, fast processing.
- Color Sort feature to cut down on thread changes when combining designs
- 982 built-in embroidery designs, including 166 designs featuring Disney characters