Give your sunglass case some unique style with help from your ScanNCut!
You will need:
Brother vinyl in black and white, sunglasses case, ScanNCut, roll feeder, transfer sheets.
- Load sunglasses.fcm to your machine, using the roll feeder function.
- Load the roll feeder with white vinyl to start. Cut out the design using the roll feeder. Weed out all of the extra vinyl and set aside.
- Repeat step 2 with black vinyl. You should now have 2 identical vinyl cutout patterns, in black and in white.
- Use a transfer sheet to apply the white vinyl pattern to the center of your sunglasses case first. Make sure it is aligned straight on the center.
- Remove the star portions of the design on the black vinyl cutout (we didn’t use them for our project).
- Use a transfer sheet to apply the black sunglasses over top of the white sunglasses on the case, but skewed slightly upwards at a 45° angle to create a 3D effect.
- Make sure that all bubbles are smoothed out.
- You’re done!
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *