Brother Crafts Blogger
Add someNew Year's charm to your party decor with some gold foiled canvas art!
You will need:
- Shiny foiled cardstock, 12” x 12” canvas, black paint, ScanNCut, tape or foam craft adhesive dots, Low-Tack mat
- Canvas Art.fcm
Steps:1. Download “Canvas Art.fcm” to your machine.
2. Apply a sheet of shiny foiled cardstock to your low-tack mat.
3. Cut out the design and set aside.
4. Prepare your canvas ahead of time if possible. We painted a 12” x 12” canvas with 3 coats of black paint for a dark, full-coverage finish. Let dry completely before moving on to the next step.
5. Begin to arrange the pieces of the design in the center of the canvas. Make sure that everything is aligned correctly.
6. Using tape or foam adhesive dots, attach each portion of the lettering cutout to the canvas.
7. Hang up your canvas and admire!
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *