You will need:
- Red cardstock, Brother Foil Kit (with Gold Foil), Auto Blade, ScanNCut, Low-Tack Mat, adhesive
- red packet.fcm
1. Download “red packet.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load a sheet of red cardstock onto a low-tack mat. Make sure it’s firmly stuck down.
3. Move on to the next screen and choose the “Foil Glue” function.
4. Load the machine with the glue pen and its correct holder (comes with the Foil kit).
5. Press the start button. Wait until the glue pen is finished drawing.
6. Let the glue dry for a couple of minutes, until it has a shiny but not wet surface on the paper.
7. Take a sheet of gold foil and place it SHINY GOLD SIDE UP on top of the glued section. Press down to stick it to the glue.
8. Layer the Brother blue protective sheet (comes with the Foil kit) on top of the foil sheet. Affix to the mat with tape.
9. Change out the glue pen with the foiling holder and lock it into the machine.
10. Navigate to the screen where you can select the function and select “Foil2.”
11. Press the start button and wait until the function is complete.
12. Remove the protective sheet and carefully pull back the foil.
13. Finally, change out the foiling holder with the auto blade.
14. Navigate to the screen where you can select the function and select “Cut.”
15. Cut out the foiled piece and set aside.
16. Use a small utility knife or similar tool to lightly score the folding lines for the envelope.
17. Fold the envelope into shape, using adhesive on the sides and the bottom to secure the flaps.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *