Create some fun Instant Photo-Style Frames!
You will need:
- Cardstock in colors/patterns of your choice, double-sided tape / other adhesive, ScanNCut DX, Auto Blade, personal photos of your choice
- Photo Frames.fcm
1. Download “Photo Frames.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load the Low-Tack mat with cardstock in the color of your choice.
3. Cut out the design using the Auto Blade and set aside.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 as many times as needed to create as many frames as you’d like.
5. Next, gather the photos you want to use and trim them down so that they’re just a little bigger than the hole in the frame. (There should be enough overlap to be able to stick the photos to the frame.)
6. Use a bit of adhesive or double-sided tape to stick the photos to the back of each frame.
7. You’re done! So cute!
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *