Celebrate the First Day of Spring with a set of blooming Wall Flowers, courtesy of our friends at Satin Ice.
Paper Décor How To
- Load mat with colored paper choice.
- Use the spring Flowers.fcm and cut out the shapes in each color.
- Overlap and tape together the petals.
- Tape the first four petals down to the circle base.
- Alternate and tape the next row of petals down on the circle.
- Using double sided tape, put the second circle down over the center of the petals.
Disclaimer: None of the food items were created with the ScanNCut (just a steady hand and a creative eye). Thanks.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *