The fine folks over at Satin Ice once again deliver another holiday-esque project that will make the family table setting even more festive.
What you'll need:
3-D Christmas Trees
Create a colorful cookie scene for your holiday party or for Santa himself!
• Using the tree fcm, cut at least 4-6 tree panels. Here you will utilize two cuts – one to cut the tree design and another (a half cut) to score the center fold line.
• Fold the panels on the center score lines and glue the back of each panels to each other.
• The more panels you print and insert, the fuller the tree will be!
• Happy Holidays!
Cookie Gift Box
Treat your guests to something sweet!
• Utilizing two cuts, a full cut for the box outline and a half-cut for the score line, use the cookie wrapper fcm to cut out the gift box.
• Fold on the score lines and your box is ready!
• If using a thin ribbon, you’ll need a small bit of tape or adhesive to hold the panels together. A thick ribbon will be substantial enough to hold the box closed.
Disclaimer: None of the cookies were created with the ScanNCut (just a steady hand and a creative eye). Ho! Ho! Ho! Thanks.