Create a one of a kind envelope for that special person with your ScanNCut.
You will need: Low-Tack cutting mat, colored paper of your choice, adhesive (non-toxic glue works!)
The Envelop_TatteredLace.fcm and Confetti.fcm is the design made from #TTLP04002 in CATTLP04 Tattered Laced Pattern Collection 4
- 1. Load “Envelope_TatteredLace.fcm” into the machine.
- 2. Stick your choice of colored paper onto the low-tack mat. If you’re not sure that the cutting files will line up properly with the paper, use the scanning function to make sure.
- 3. Cut out the pattern, lifting the pattern carefully from the mat to avoid ripping the lace portion.
- 4. Score and fold the envelope’s flaps inwards, securing the edges with non-toxic glue.
- 5. Next, load “Confetti.fcm” into the machine.
- 6. Choose a paper color and stick it to the low-tack mat. Cut out the confetti patterns.
- 7. Repeat this process to create more confetti or to create confetti in different colors.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *