- 20% Lower Ink Cartridge Costs for
Lower Cost Per Print
- White Ink Agitation Feature for up to 60%
Reduction in Ink Waste
- Improved Maintenance Process Reduces Downtime
- Enlarged Print Area (up to 16" x 18") for Greater Versatility
- LAN/Ethernet Connectivity for Faster Data Download Speeds
- Interchangeable Platens for Printing on T-shirts, Caps, Hoodies, Coasters
- Onsite Training and Support Available
- Two Year Limited Warranty, with One Year
Bumper-to-Bumper Includes Print Heads▲
Sample shown may require white ink model (GT-361/GT-381).
Specifications subject to change. Images for illustrative purposes only. Samples shown may require white ink model GT-361/GT-381. ‡Compared to previous Brother™
garment printers.  20% lower applies to 380cc ink cartridge vs. previous Brother cost.  Based on internal testing using the white ink agitation feature
and maintenance method as suggested by manufacturer. Results will vary based on user environment.  Requires large platen for operation (additional purchase
required). CMYK+White ink maximum print area is 16" x 17".  Based on internal timed tests conducted by Brother of data transfer via Ethernet vs. high speed
USB connection. Times may vary, depending on file size. Ethernet cable not included.  Additional purchase required. ▲Applies to machines purchased after 1/1/14.
After 90 days, customer responsible for travel related to parts replacement. See limited warranty for details. For warranty, contact your Brother Sales
Representative or Click Here. Promotions valid February 1, 2015 thru March 31, 2015 on new GT-3 Printers sold in the US. ‡Based on selected models.
†Based on approved credit. Not all will qualify. Restrictions and additional charges apply. For full terms and conditions of promotional offers go to http://www.gtprinter.com
©2015 Brother International Corporation. All rights reserved. Brother Industries, Ltd., Nagoya, Japan.