Give your cell phone some personal flair with this creative cell phone cover project!
You will need: Brother stencil sheets, ScanNCut, hard shell cell phone case (smooth plastic material or similar), acrylic paint, sponge, acrylic sealer.
- Download the phone case Stencil.fcm to your machine.
- Following the directions provided with the Brother stencil sheet kit, stick the stencil sheet to the cutting mat and cut out the triangle design.
- Lift the stencil sheet off of the mat carefully.
- Peel apart the stencil sheet, leaving behind the triangle shapes.
- Apply the stencil sheet in a centered, straight formation onto the hard-shell phone case. Make sure to smooth out all bubbles and ensure that the stencil is on straight and in the location, you want before proceeding.
- Choose a color of acrylic paint and pour some in a small dish. Dip a sponge into the paint and use it to blot the paint over the stencil. Apply one even layer and let dry.
- After letting dry for about 10 or 15 minutes, repeat the process for a second coat. Let this coat dry as well.
- After making sure that the paint has dried, very carefully peel up the stencil sheet and discard.
- In a well-ventilated area, apply the sealer to the phone case. This will keep the acrylic paint pattern from scratching and make it much more hard-wearing.
- Let the sealer dry for 12-24 hours, or as long as is recommended on the bottle.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *