DIY Fun Personalized Drink Coasters and a Cool Ice Bucket
ScanNCut Specialist Erin Bassett creates some BBQ accessories that will jazz up any fun family gathering!
Get ready to create some personalized and practical items for your next fall BBQ or get together. These cute coasters can be personalized with the initial of each guest for them to take home with them, or you can put your family initial on all of them to create a set.
The ice bucket lettering is a great way to jazz up a bucket to keep your drinks cold. It turns a boring bucket into a great BBQ party accessory.
Supplies for one coaster:
- ScanNCutDX machine and accessories
- 4” round mini cake pan
- 4.5” x 4.5” adhesive backed cork
- 4.5” x 4.5” black heat applied vinyl
- 3” x 3” white heat applied vinyl
- Iron and ironing board
- Pressing cloth
- Hot glue gun and glue (optional)
- Washi tape (optional)
Supplies for one Ice bucket:
- Galvanized metal bucket
- White craft vinyl (as large & wide as the front of the bucket)
- Black craft vinyl (the same width as the white, but half the height)
- Grid transfer sheet (as large as the white craft vinyl)
- FREE CUT FILE from Erin Bassett
Get all the cool details here!
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *