Fun Mother’s Day T Shirt
Create mom a handmade Mother's Day gift for her special day!
For the Mother’s Day T-Shirt you will need:
- T-Shirt, Heat Transfer Vinyl, iron, Standard Mat, ScanNCut DX, Auto Blade
- Mother’s Day Tshirt 2020.fcm
Steps for the Mother’s Day T-Shirt:
1. Download “Mother’s Day Tshirt 2020.fcm” to your machine.
2. Place a sheet of heat-transfer vinyl onto your mat, making sure to place the carrier (super shiny!) side down. Cut out the design.
3. Peel away all excess vinyl. There should only be your design left on a sticky clear sheet.
4. Place the vinyl sticky side down onto the center of the t-shirt, aligning it in a way that looks good to you.
5. Lay a piece of scrap fabric over your design and use an iron on medium heat (no steam) and press the design firmly into the fabric of the t-shirt. Make sure all parts of the design are pressed down.
6. Once the design is bonded to the material, let the fabric cool for a few seconds.
7. Peel off the clear backing and let cool for a couple of minutes.
8. You’re done!