Memory Ornaments with the NEW ScanNCut SDX85M
Here's a super fun holiday craft tradition that you can start any time: memory ornaments.
The front of each ornament features the year and a "title", and the back features a bit more detail about that particular Christmas.
I used vinyl, which I cut with my new **Maui** ScanNCut SDX85M, for the front of each ornament.
...and transfer paper for the text on the back.
This is a simple and elegant way to personalize your Christmas decorations!
The new ScanNCut SDX85M is a great machine. Here are five features I appreciate:
- It has the AutoBlade – a total game changer when it comes to cutting. No guessing at settings! Just press cut and start, and the machine does the rest!
- It has a 600 dpi built-in scanner to make creating custom cut files a breeze!
- It comes wireless ready! Just connect your machine to your home wireless internet and it can “talk” to your computer (Mac and PC) or tablet. How awesome is that?
- It comes loaded with built-in designs that you can use right away and without an internet connection. This machine is so flexible. Use it with internet or without. Use it with a computer or without.Your craft, your choice!
- It has built-in storage so you never lose your tools and blades. Just open the “garage doors” on the front platen of the machine and store all of your goodies. (Or put candy in there. A good choice either way!)
Which color will you choose?!
CLICK HERE FOR PDF!