Satin Ice Creepy Spiderweb and Flying Bats Home Decor
Our cool friends over at Satin Ice have cooked up some spooky Halloween home décor for your next ghostly get-together!
You will need:
- ScanNCut, black and white cardstock, double sided tape
- 3D Bat.fcm
Spiderweb Doily Size the web to coordinate with your plate size. It can be placed on top of the plate or underneath.
- Measure plate that you want to use. For instance, we our plate was 7” so we sized our web to be 5”.
- Download Web.fcm into your ScanNCut.
- Load card stock on to mat and cut.
- Weed out and place on or underneath plates.
Bats The size of the bats can be the same or vary for special effect. Our bats were 7” wide.
- Download 3DBat.fcm to your ScanNCut.
- Following the Bat image, do a 1/2 cut first on the dotted lines (creases), then change settings to Full Cut for the outline of the bat.
- Weed out bat and fold along the creases - the two inner creases fold in and the outer creases fold out, making the bat to appear as if it’s flying.
- Use double sided tape to adhere to wall.
- Look out for flying bats!
Disclaimer: None of the fondant cupcake and castle pieces were created with the ScanNCut (just a steady hand and a creative eye). Thanks.