Get your home ready for ghosts and ghouls with some spooky scary spiderwebs - spun with your ScanNCut!
You will need:
- ScanNCut, black paper cardstock, glittery red or purple cardstock, Low-Tack mat, adhesive
Steps:1. Download Spiderweb_1.fcm to your machine.
2. Apply your black cardstock to the mat. Cut out the pattern and set aside.
3. Download Spiderweb_2.fcm to your machine.
4. Apply more black cardstock to the mat. Cut out the pattern and set aside.
5. Download Spiderweb_Accents.fcm to your machine.
6. Apply the glittery red/purple/other accent color to the mat. Cut out the pattern and set aside.
7. Next, arrange the two large spiderweb portions (from Spiderweb_1 and Spiderweb_2 cut files) so that they form a rough circle shape. Use adhesive to attach the paper webs to each other and let dry.
8. Use the accent color webs to fill in the gaps in the circle shape, creating a rough wreath shape. Use adhesive to firmly attach the webs to the rest of the craft and let dry.
9. You’re done! Hang on the wall, place in a picture frame or use as table decor for a spooky touch.