Get to know the Brother ScanNCut DX Vinyl Auto Blade Kit
-Brother Crafts Blogger
Hi! It’s me, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. I’ve been cutting vinyl with a Brother ScanNCut since 2013, and I can tell you that the Brother ScanNCut Vinyl Auto Blade Kit is a great buy. It’s perfect if you own a ScanNCut DX machine and like to cut vinyl.
In the Vinyl Auto Blade kit you get:
• Vinyl Auto Blade
• Exclusive Patterns & Vinyl-Related Functions (use the code on the card to access)
• Images of Patterns & Examples of Finished Projects
You can use this kit to cut adhesive-backed or heat-transfer vinyl. And yes, it will work with the ScanNCut DX roll feeder.
But what if you’ve never used vinyl before? No problem!
You can use adhesive-backed vinyl on many different surfaces. You can think of creating with adhesive-backed vinyl like creating a custom sticker.
If you need tips on working with adhesive-backed vinyl, I have several videos to help you out:
• Using a Transfer Sheet for Perfectly Placing Vinyl
• Creating Registration Marks for Layered Vinyl
• Project: Stamped Notebook with Vinyl Lettering
• Cutting Vinyl Using Half Cut
• Project: Cut Tiny Vinyl Nail Decals with your ScanNCut
• Layered Vinyl Design
Heat-transfer vinyl is most often used on fabric items. Once adhered with an iron or heat press, it can even be washed!
If you need tips on working with heat-transfer vinyl, I have a few videos to help you out:
• Project: Football Onesies Using HTV
• Tips for Cutting HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl)
And now I've got a new video for you! In this video, you'll learn a bit about how the Vinyl Auto Blade works. Next month I’ll share a video where you'll learn all about how to activate/access the exclusive patterns and vinyl-related functions that come in the kit.
Here's the finished version of the card I made in the video:
Have a great day!
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *