5 Best Practices for Public Sector IT Procurement
Deploying optimal IT solutions can be a challenge. But if public sector IT procurement specialists implement best practices and avoid potential pitfalls, they will be positioned to take advantage of new approaches and technologies, as well as exceed compliance and meet increasing security regulations. Download this whitepaper to learn more.
Avoid Compliance Pitfalls
Strategic government IT technology deployments can increase productivity and reduce costs. After all, deploying new technology that meets compliance regulations is vital to the success of any organization. But purchasing and implementing the optimal solutions within a governmental body can be particularly challenging due to each department and agency’s unique composition and specific security requirements.
To help navigate the complex public sector IT procurement landscape, Brother outlines 5 best practices to assist IT procurement professionals. This will help contract professionals to avoid pitfalls in the government IT procurement process. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- What it means to purchase government IT strategically
- How to prevent overspending on managed print services
- The potential pitfalls of failing to invest in IT security
- The increasing importance of cloud-based solutions for government IT
- How to plan now for cultural workplace changes on the horizon
- How Brother can help your agency with reviews, assessments, and evaluating existing output and input infrastructure
- And more…