Adapting Printers and MFPs to Evolving Trends
As companies adapt to the challenges of work-from-home and mobile environments, printing trends are changing – from an increased investment in cloud services to a growing need for secure scanning and software solutions.
Evolving Print Trends
In addition to playing an essential role in daily business functions, including printing, scanning, and faxing, the print industry has had to adapt to the growing demand for mobile resources, cloud services and emerging technologies. With over a trillion pages being printed across the country every year, it’s essential that companies stay aware of printing trends that can impact their business.
But which printing trends will best benefit YOUR business?
Download the IDC Vendor Spotlight to learn:
- How to determine which tools you really need
- What evolving printing trends mean for businesses
- Which printer and MFP options will keep you ahead of the curve
- Advanced security, reliability, and productivity-enhancing features that are making an impact
- How Brother can help you make the most of new technology