Add some whimsical holiday flair around your home with this colorful Easter inspired Garland project. With hopping bunnies and decorated eggs, this is a great spring time project and one that will look lovely on a doorway, wall or mantel! Create one today!
- ScanNCut DX
- CanvasWorkspace Easter Garland
- Paper/Material: Pick your favorite material and color to create your project
- Yarn/Thread: Pick your favorite material or color to hang your project
- ScanNCut accessory tools
- Rubber cement (or glue stick)
First, cut out the parts. For Part A (the bunny), they come 3 to a page, and for this project, you will need 5 bunnies so repeat this process to get 5.
2. Stack Part C, D-1 and D-2 in that order, and then glue them together to create Easter eggs. See below:
3. Place glue in the center of B and attach it to A. Slightly bend up the ends of the ribbon.
4. Pass the string through the pieces, as shown below.
Now you have a fun holiday garland!