Keep track of all the scores during the big game with this homemade Big Game Chalkboard!
You will need:
- Small Decorative Chalkboard (16” x 12” or similar size), white vinyl, roll feeder, transfer sheets, ScanNCut DX
- gameday chalkboard.fcm
1. Download “gameday chalkboard.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load the roll feeder with white vinyl.
3. Cut out the decal designs.
4. Weed away all excess vinyl on the vinyl sheet.
5. Apply a piece of transfer sheet on top of the entire weeded vinyl design, using the sheet to remove the vinyl from the adhesive backing.
6. Using the transfer sheet, apply the white vinyl design to the center of the chalkboard. Carefully peel away the transfer sheet.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *