Get ready for the big game with this game-time football banner!
You will need:
- Brown felt (“12 x 12”), cream felt (12” x 12”), twine, hot glue, Auto Blade, ScanNCut, Standard Mat, High-Tack Fabric Support Sheet
1. Download “football.fcm” to your machine.
2. Apply the brown felt to the Standard mat using the High-Tack fabric support sheet.
3. Cut out the designs using the Auto Blade and set aside.
4. Download “laces.fcm” to your machine.
5. Apply the cream felt to the Standard mat using the High-Tack fabric support sheet.
6. Cut out the designs using the Auto Blade and set aside.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to create more football elements for a longer garland, if desired.
8. Use a hot glue gun to attach the lace cutout shapes to the center of each brown football shape. Let cool.
9. Making sure that each football shape is evenly spaced, use a dot of hot glue on the back of each football to attach the twine and create the garland. Let cool.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *