Halloween is almost here! While it may look a bit different than usual, that doesn’t mean the party stops!
Your kids may be invited to virtual Halloween parties for school and/or with friends, so I wanted to share a quick and easy costume idea with you using the Brother ScanNCut. It’s as simple as downloading the file onto your thumb drive and uploading it into your ScanNCut.
Check out the quick and easy step-by-step instructions for this fun costume that can be finished in 10 minutes or less!
- Brother ScanNCut
- Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Measuring tape and/or ruler
- 1. Download the PDF file I’ve created by clicking the link below:
- 2. Upload the file into your Brother ScanNCut.
- 3. Measure your t-shirt and, if necessary, make adjustments to the file by resizing to fit your shirt. (I used a kids medium)
- 4. Lay the different colors of vinyl onto your adhesive sheet and on your ScanNCut, lay out each shape in reference to where you laid the vinyl. Set your machine to half cut and always test cut prior to cutting your final design and if it comes out right, do your final cut.
- 5. Peel the backing off of the vinyl and place it on your shirt where you want it. Press and peel the clear plastic backing.And that’s it!