Choosing Quilting Designs for Your Quilt on Fresh Quilting (Episode 100-1)Design from a fresh perspective. Free motion quilt artist Christina Cameli echo quilts and contrasts curves and lines to create new designs. In this episode, Christina demonstrates using quilting motifs to emphasize the best parts of your quilt whether it's color, block or fabric.
- The Quilt you want to quilt
- Fabric chalk
- Blank paper
- Choosing Quilt Designs Project PDF
- Optional: Digital Camera, Computer & Printer
- Optional: Practice quilt sandwich
- Optional: Free motion quilting gloves
Watch Video[youtube id="aCyLvHJZCHM"] We'd love to see your free motion quilting! Be sure to share your photos with us on social media by tagging us at @BrotherSews and #StitchingSewcial on Facebook
and stop by again for another chapter from Fresh Quilting
Brother is a proud sponsor of Fresh Quilting, Season 100.