We launched some exciting new software and accessories at our Back to Business event in Orlando last week so here is a quick recap what's new! Leading things off is the XV Series Software Upgrade Premium Pack II.
This upgrade will power your creativity even further and will allow you to explore and get the most out of your machine. Packed full of enhanced features such as additional designs, monograms and fonts, as well as improved software updates, the XV Series Software Upgrade Premium Pack II will be the ultimate addition to your software library. Plus, the Software Upgrade Premium Pack II is easy to install with an internet connection – simply use the activation code and you’re good to go.
Top Features of the XV Series Software Upgrade Premium Pack II include;
- Improved presser foot now automatically raises after trimming and lowers when you begin sewing which allows you to see how far along you are within each color or within the entire design as you embroider
- Unlock five new fill patterns when upgrading from Premium Pack I
- Five new embroidery fonts to give you more options for personalization
- 70 new embroidery designs including 50 border designs give you more options when designing your projects
V-Series enthusiasts will now have more options and designs for their projects than ever before. The V-Series Software Upgrade Premium Pack II
is the latest upgrade for V Series machines, and is packed with more added designs along with presser foot and multi-function foot controller capabilities. It’s easy to install with an internet connection – simply use the activation code and let the creativity begin!
- Upgraded presser foot functionality now allows the presser foot to lift automatically after trimming
- Use your multi-function foot controller to raise and lower your presser foot
- Option to turn off the settings on the multi-function foot controller gives you more control how you use your MFFC
- Additional 183 utility decorative stitches for more customization of your projects
With the BES4 Dream Edition Power Pack Add-On
, you can now unlock a world of new tools, templates, and fonts that will surely take your projects to the next level. Creating custom lettering or monogramming for all your sewing projects has never been easier. Start enhancing your projects today! Some top features
of this add-on include:
- Send multiple designs from both desktop and cloud in one send action or send directly to your ScanNCut cutting machine right from your desktop BES4
- Auto split large designs and save as PES files for multi-needle jumbo hoops
- Additional stitch and cutter functionality for more options and control in your designs
- Enhanced Word Collage – now with two font capability and the ability to save your own shapes as a template
- Added Nap Control to auto underlay feature for napped fabrics
- Convert alphabets or shapes to decorative fills with borders at the click of a button
- New file format capabilities: SVG files, convert .TTF as artwork and open .PHC file formats to work with the built-in designs on Brother machines
- 330+ built-in Emojis in both standard and large sizes
We now have a Bias Tape Binding Set
for Cover Stitch Machines! You can use this two-piece set to fasten bias tape binding to the edge of your fabric. The set contains a wide guide for wide bias tape (using the 6mm cover stitch) and a small guide for narrow bias tape (using the 3mm cover stitch), or for use with the chain stitch. Whichever you choose, you’ll love the results!
Life just got a little easier with the Dual Function Fold Binder.
Now you can fold 1.25" (32mm) wide bias fabric tape into 0.31" (8mm) wide double-fold bias tape before applying the bias tape binding to the edge of the fabric. This binder attaches easily to the cover stitch machine with two screws (included). This accessory can also be used as a binder for single-fold bias tape.
Now you can achieve the perfect finish with the Narrow Zipper Foot.
Its sleek design allows it to sit along the edge of your zipper, trim, craft and sewing projects. You’ll gain more visibility and precision with the narrow toe while you adjust the needle to the left or right of the foot for easier sewing.
Bring some of your favorite Frozen characters like Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff to life with the new Frozen Embroidery Thread Kit.
The kit includes 24 vibrant spools with 1,100 yards of 100% polyester, color fast mini-king threads. Plus, you can save $15 at iBroidery.com with an enclosed coupon.
Embroidery enthusiasts will be feeling sew incredible as they stitch out some of their favorite Marvel characters such as Spider-Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Groot, Star-Lord and Rocket with the Marvel Embroidery Thread Kit.
This expansive thread kit includes 24 colorful spools with 1,100 yards of 100% polyester, color-fast mini-king threads. Plus, you can save $15 at iBroidery.com with an enclosed coupon.
Monogramming just got easier with this 4" x 4" Clamp Frame,
which is ideal for monogramming baby items, canvas and even delicate fabrics. Its click-and-snap design allows you to hoop your project quickly and easily. It is strong enough to hold your items in place, yet constructed with a smooth rubber grip on one side and a textured fabric grip on the other to minimize damage to fabric and fibers.
The new 2" x 2" Magnet Hoop and Arm Set
will allow you to embroider those small, hard-to-reach places like cuffs and collars, and even tackle delicate materials and leather like a pro. The hoop holds your material tightly so you can embroider without movement – and with virtually no hoop burn! You’ll love how easily the hoops snap in and out. You can get more done – with less hoop hassle.
All in all, it was an amazing product launch. The encouraging feedback and positive reviews have energized us and we are looking forward to another great year. If you were there, we hope you enjoyed the show. Stop by your local Brother dealer today to see all the great new products! Until next year! Thanks!
Click here to see the new lineup!
For more details on the new lineup of machines, please visit brothersews.com or visit your local Brother Innov-is dealer!
©2017 Brother International Corporation. ©Disney. © 2017 MARVEL.