More than 50 years of manufacturing expertise mean the highest quality gearmotors and reducers for a wide range of industries.
Introducing our New AMR Design
Our new, compact gearmotor for Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) applications. It's everything you need and everything you want in a Brushless DC Gearmotor.
Features of Brother Brushless DC Gearmotors
- Virtually maintenance free; lubricated and sealed for life
- Extremely configurable; several shaft configurations and custom options available
- Highly efficient with quiet helical and hypoid gearing
- Very safe 12-48VDC motors with a wide speed control range
Low-Voltage Gearmotors Operated Using Batteries
- Light, reliable, and compact in size
- Wide power range, with 50, 100, 200, and 400 Watt versions available
- Sealed for life with standard high-grade grease for lifetime lubrication and reduced maintenance/downtime
- High-quality, durable, e-coat finish to withstand the toughest environments
- Right angle units are significantly more efficient than worm gearboxes as a results of unique hardened hypoid gear geometry and processing
Choose the Perfect Combination
- Ideal for environments requiring virtually maintenance-free operation and accurate control over a wide speed range
- Excellent for settings where brush dust contamination is to be avoided or brush contact arcing could affect electronically sensitive equipment
Performance Matched Driver for Brushless DC Gearmotors
- Compact in size
- Speed control to allow a quiet and precise operation among many applications
Brother Gearmotor Five Year Limited Warranty
Brother Gearmotor delivers the ultimate peace-of-mind by offering an industry leading warranty: a full five years on our entire line of standard products.
Find your Brother Gearmotor by searching for specific product attributes or part numbers.
Contact Us for Information on Brushless DC
Get expert insights on how to help increase operational efficiency and cost effectiveness with our Gearmotor catalogs, brochures, and marketing materials.