Description of Problem 100000000633
How can I send a fax manually?Description of Solution 200000000761
Sending a fax manually allows you to monitor the dial tone, ringing, and fax receiving tones while sending a fax. To send a fax manually, follow the steps listed below:
1. Place the document you want to fax face down in the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
2. Pick up the Brother machine#s handset and listen for a dial tone.
Press the SPEAKER PHONE key and listen for a dial tone
3. Dial the fax number.. You can manually dial the number,or you can usea One-Touch or Speed Dial number.
4. When you hear the receiving machine#s fax tones, press the FAX START key.
5. If you picked up the handset, replace it. Your Brother machine will transmit your fax.