The small footprint and light weight make these Brother scanners easily portable and ideal for home or professional users that need to scan documents from virtually anywhere.
Digital files help eliminate time spent searching for paper documents that can easily get misfiled or accidently discarded and help cut down on the need to copy and mail documents.
Scanning documents has become easier than ever. Brother compact desktop scanners help to streamline and simplify scanning operations with a variety of features designed to facilitate the scanning process.
*Not all features are available on all models.
Scan to Cloud
- Product Rating
- Model Number
Compact Desktop Scanners Comparison Chart
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Maximum ADF Paper Capacity||20||20||20|
|Two-sided (duplex) Scanning||✔||✔||✔|
|Max Scan Speed (Simplex/Duplex)5||25 ppm / 50 ipm||25 ppm / 50 ipm||25 ppm / 50 ipm|
|Connectivity||Micro USB 3.0||Wireless, Micro USB 3.0||Wireless, Micro USB 3.0|
|Scan-to Destinations||File1, Image1, OCR1, email1, cloud applications3, and USB flash memory drive||File1, Image1, OCR1, email1, mobile devices4, cloud applications3, and USB flash memory drive
||File1, image1, OCR1, email1, email server2, network folder, mobile devices4, cloud applications3, Workflow, USB flash memory drive|
|Dedicated Card Slot||✔||✔||✔|
|Mass Storage Device||✔||✔||✔|
- Scan to File, Image, OCR, Email: When connected to a PC with Brother iPrint&Scan app downloaded.
- Scan to Email Server: Requires mail server support.
- Cloud Services: Requires internet connection, Brother iPrint&Scan download and account with desired cloud service.
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Requires connection to wireless network.
- Scanning Speed (ppm): Color and monochrome scan speed, LTR at 300dpi.