Key Benefits Include:
Click on the numbered icons below to explore AirSure Air Purifier product features.
Feature 1: High-efficiency filter
Feature 2: Ultra-lightweight design
Feature 3: Whisper-quiet fan
Feature 4: Multiple power options
Feature 5: Two power levels
Feature 6: Easy-to-replace filter
Volume Pricing Request
Whether coughing, sneezing, talking, or just breathing, humans transmit liquid particles or aerosols so small, they can linger in the air in front of you for over an hour!1
Exclusive Three-Sided Air Flow Intake and Filter
A uniquely designed air flow intake and filter helps to capture up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 Microns - or 5/1000s of a strand of hair.
Video dramatized for illustrative purposes only.
Capture Human Transmitted Airborne Particles Where They Happen
Unlike larger, room-sized air purifiers, AirSure is specifically designed to be used right in front of you. AirSure is not meant to replace room air purifiers, but to be a companion to them. From conference rooms to retail checkout counters and reception desks to health and beauty servicing, AirSure is ideal for use any place people meet face-to-face.
See AirSure in Action
Provide Your Employees and Guests with Peace of Mind
- Application Use
- Close contact, face-to-face discussions
- Air Flow Intake
- Three-sided large air intake
- Air Flow Exhaust
- Two (2); one on each side pushes air away from you
- Filter Efficiency
- Captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 Microns at a 99% efficiency
- Filtering Rate
- Cleans the air right in front of you at a rate of 15ft3/minute. 2
- Power Source
- Supplied USB-C cable and AC power adapter
- 11.8" W x 3.9" H x 2.9" D
- 1.2 lbs.
- Fan Settings
- Three (3); High, Low, and Off
- Security Lock Capable
- Compatible with many locks available in the market
- Replacement Filter
- Model FH-221
AirSure DF-2 FAQs
Is the AirSure DF-2 a HEPA filter?
Is the AirSure DF-2 a preventive measure against infectious diseases?
What is the life of the filter?
Does the air purifier make a lot of noise?
How do I replace the filter?
- Move the Power Switch to "OFF".
- Unplug the USB-AC adapter.
- Push the latch to open the top cover.
- Hold the handles on both side of the old filter and pull up to remove it. Make sure that dust does not fly off the filter when removing it. Dispose of the filter properly.
- Install the replacement filter by lowering it into the air filter.
- Close the top cover, ensuring that the latch fastens securely.
- Write the filter installation date on the filter replacement sticker and stitch it to the to cover.