Recycle Your Brother Supplies In Three Easy Steps
Brother is committed to reducing landfill waste by reusing parts, recycling materials and conserving energy.
To recycle your Ink, Toner, Drum or P-touch cartridges:
Pack:Repackage the empty item using packaging items from the new item to protect the unit during shipping
Print:Print a free pre-paid Brother Smart Label through your Brother Account
Ship:Secure the label to the box and return via USPS personnel or location
Create a Brother Smart Label
To return an empty Brother supply or cartridge (ink, toner, drum, P-touch), please login to your Brother account or create a new account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs
- Do I have to print out a new label if my toner cartridge came with a Newgistics USPS® SmartLabel®?
- As a convenience to customers, a return shipping label is included with many of our toners. If you find a Newgistics USPS SmartLabel® in the box your toner arrived in, please use it to send the used toner back to Brother instead of printing a new label.
- Which label should I use if my toner came with a UPS® label and a Newgistics USPS SmartLabel®?
- As an added convenience to our business customers, we now include UPS® labels in select toner cartridge boxes. If your business is already a UPS® customer, use this label to recycle toner and include this package in your regular pickups. If you are a home-based consumer/business or a business that does not ship via UPS®, please use the Newgistics USPS SmartLabel® and follow the instructions above for return.
- Who should I contact if I am having problems printing a label from the website?
- Contact Brother customer service.
- Can I photocopy and reuse a SmartLabel®?
- No. It is against U.S. Postal Service regulations to photocopy and reuse a SmartLabel®. Please generate a new SmartLabel® for each return shipment.
- Can I use these services to recycle my cartridges if I live outside the United States?
- If you are not located in the U.S., please go to our global site to find out about your country’s recycling programs.
- How can I print a shipping label?
- You can Create a USPS SmartLabel® through your Brother account for free shipping. Simply login to create your FREE shipping label today!
We believe in preserving the ecosystem for future generations.
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Learn about the substances used in the manufacturing of specific products.