Description of Problem 100000003186
How do I adjust the tape margins?
Description of Solution 200000003887
1. Press the GREEN F function key.
2. Press the . Key, the display shows MARGIN.
3. Press the Return key (the key with the broken arrow pointing left);the current margin setting will be on the display.
4. Press the Left or the Right arrow key until the desire margin is displayed.
a. Select NARROW for 1/6-inch margins.
c. Select HALF for Â½-inch margins.
d. Select FULL for 1-inch margins.
e. Select CHAIN for printing more than 1 label with minimum margins.
5. Press the Return key to apply the selected margin.
Note: After printing labels with the tape margin set to CHAIN, press theGREEN F function key. Next, press the Space key (next to the Z key) andthen press the Return key to feed the tape before pressing the tape cutter lever.