Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Get ready to bring your imagination to life with Brother and Disney with the ScanNCut DX SDX230Di.
The ScanNCut DX lineup is the only electronic cutting machine on the market with a built-in scanner, and when combined with Disney, you have the makings of some exciting DIY projects. This exclusive bundle package for the SDX230DI includes includes 6 FT rolls of adhesive craft vinyl in Black, Red, White, Hot Pink, and Yellow, a 6 FT roll of transfer paper grid, and a spatula and hook set.
The SDX230Di is the only electronic cutting machine on the market with images of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse right on the front of the machine, highlighted by a bold, dark red accent (similar to Minnie’s famous bowtie!). The SDX230Di has 1,435 total built-in designs, including 140 quilt patterns, 17 lettering fonts, and speaking of Disney; the SDX230Di has 152 built-in Disney designs so you can create fun projects featuring a host of Disney characters.
The ScanNCut DX lineup also has Blade Sensor technology which means it’s the only electronic cutting machine that can detect the thickness of your material and adjust the blade pressure accordingly. It can cut materials like foam and felt up to 3MM‡ thick. The built-in scanner in the SDX230Di allows you to scan (up to 600 dpi for the scan to USB function) handmade drawings, sketches, outlines, ideas so you can turn them into personalized, one-of-kind projects for home décor and gift-giving. Completely stand-alone (no need for a PC), the SDX230Di has a generous 5” LCD touchscreen display for easy editing, formatting, resizing, cutting, rotating, welding, and scanning.
Easily convert those scanned designs into custom cut or draw files or customize designs by changing the shape, size, or position, even using just part of a design. For more advanced editing, the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace design platform lets you create, edit, and send cut data to and from the machine. The SDX230Di has PES/PHX File Readability^ so that you can create applique, embossingˇ, and drawings for home décor and personalized gift-giving.
Want to craft into the night? The SDX230Di is whisper-quiet, has wireless network capabilities (when connected to your wireless network) for use with the CanvasWorkspace design platform.
Step up your Disney crafting game and create unique crafts for weddings, backyard celebrations, or fun road trips, as the SDX230Di can turn handmade projects into personal works of art for gift giving and home décor. Construct fun projects with friends or create craft-inspired memories with the ScanNCut DX SDX230Di.
- The SDX230Di model offers 1435 built-in designs in total (inclusive of the following) 152 built-in Disney Designs, 140 Quilt patterns, and 17 lettering fonts.
- Disney Savvy: The SDX230Di has an adorable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse cosmetic highlighted with broad red accents and has over 150 built-in Disney designs so you can take your Disney crafting game to the next level.
- Blade Sensor Technology: The Blade Sensor Technology can cut materials efficiently and cleanly up to 3mm‡ thick and automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut custom and built-in patterns.
- Wireless Network Ready: Feel the freedom of cables with a wireless connection via PC, mobile device, or tablet when connected to your wireless network*.
- Color Display:
- Brother Sewing machine compatible: You can use a USB to export embroidery files from select Brother sewing and embroidery machines to be used in your SDX230Di to create one-of-a-kind designs.
- Built-in Scanner: The only electronic cutting machine series with a built-in scanner (up to 600 DPI from Scan to USB function), the SDX230Di allows you to seamlessly scan hand-drawn designs and sketches and turn them into one-of-a-kind projects.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines: The ScanNCut DX SDX230Di gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing, and more. You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water-soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- CanvasWorkspace compatible: Browse a library of designs in a wide range of categories for plenty of crafting inspiration for your next fun project on the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace design platform website (when connected to your wireless network*).
- Included accessories: Everything you need to start crafting right out of the box! Including a Standard Tack Mat 12" x 12", a Low Tack Mat: 12" x 12", the Auto Blade with Holder, a 6 Color Pen Set, and a Pen Holder.
Items sold as part of a bundle may be returned individually for replacement (if defective) within the applicable Brother-USA.com Return Policy period for that individual item.
Items sold as part of a bundle may be returned for refund if all components or items within the bundle are returned in their entirety and have been unused, unopened, and/or not tampered with. All items must be returned within the applicable Brother-USA.com Return Policy period.
|‡ Material compatibility may vary. Cuts up to 3mm thick. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.||*When connected to your wireless network|
|** From CanvasWorkspace on your PC, send files directly with a HDMI cable to USB||^Reads most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery files. To read PHX file, software version should be 1.1x or higher.|
|ˇOptional accessories required, sold separately.|