Color Inkjet Fax, Copier and Digital Cordless Phone
The IntelliFAX-2580c is the space-saving, easy-to-use, and expandable communication center you’ve been seeking for your home office or small business. It includes virtually every communication function you need in one device – high-speed color or black and white faxing, high-resolution color or monochrome output, a 5.8 GHz digital cordless handset, and a built-in Message Center® feature.
- Handles black or color fax and copy needs. The versatility of Brother’s color inkjet technology expands traditional fax functionality, allowing you to make vibrant color copies or even to send and receive color faxes.
- 5.8GHz digital cordless handset. Convenience and value are maximized with the integration of a 5.8GHz digital cordless handset which allows users freedom of movement while using the phone. It can be expanded to a total of four handsets‡ to create a complete cordless phone system.
- Unique flatbed fax design. In a departure from traditional fax design, this model incorporates a flatbed document glass, as well as a traditional auto document feed, enabling users to fax or copy both single sheets and bound documents.
- Built-in Message Center®. An integrated answering machine saves space and stores up to 29 minutes of messages. Users on the go can access messages and faxes remotely with features like fax forwarding, paging and remote retrieval.
- 16MB memory. Up to 300 fax pages‡ can be stored in memory if the machine runs out of paper or ink while unattended. It can also be used to store multiple fax documents that can be transmitted sequentially, as soon as the line is free.
- 4-cartridge ink system. Brother’s cost-saving 4-cartridge ink system assures that you only have to replace the color that’s out and won’t waste money replacing multi-color cartridges just because one color is running low.
- Built-in USB interface‡. Your investment is protected because a built-in USB interface also enables this model to serve as a high speed color inkjet printer if your needs grow beyond basic fax and copying.