Compact Rechargeable Label Printer
The PT-18RKT blends performance and portability to help save you time printing labels and solving complicated labeling problems. Use it as a compact standalone labeling system or as a portable label printer - either way, it works the way you do. Simply place the PT-18RKT in its cradle to keep the battery fully charged - then grab and go.
The PT-18RKT features a large graphic LCD display and a QWERTY keyboard, with an intuitive user interface. Smart tape sensing technology automatically selects the right font size and other settings - while a built-in auto cutter helps make the PT-18RKT as simple to use as to just type and print a label! Use the easy-to-navigate layout tools to quickly design serial number, identification and barcode labels for marking assets, electrical panels, faceplates, cables, wires, bin boxes, shelves and more!
Use the label design-and-printing software application, simple drawing tools and import graphics to create custom label designs for most industrial applications. Use the "software express" mode to get started right away, with more advanced features that are ready when you are. Save time entering data linked to a Microsoft® Excel® or Access® file, then print text or convert to a barcode. The rechargeable battery powered design lets you print labels from a cart for a tool crib, in a parts room or any location where power is not available.
- Quick and Easy Label Creation
- Easy one-key access for templates and symbols
- Automatic tape cutter
- Also connects to PC for more flexibility
- Automatic cutter
- Built-in industrial templates and symbols
- Easy grip, horizontal style machine
- LCD Display: 15 character x 2 line graphic display
- Memory functions to store frequently used labels
- Ni-MH rechargeable power source - no need to buy batteries!
- Print on durable laminated labels from 6mm to 18mm wide
- Prints up to 5 lines, 7 sizes, 4 character widths
- QWERTY (Typewriter style) keyboard with one key operation
- Rechargeable Battery
- Remove from cradle for on-site labeling
- Replace to recharge and be ready for next
- Connect to PC for special labeling products
- Also, a full-function stand-alone labeler
- High Visibility LCD Display
- Label preview - see your work before printing
- Graphical, 15 character x 2 line display