PC Ready Labeler for Small Workgroups
The PT-1950 is a "USB Ready" deluxe desktop labeling system. With the PT-1950, you can print laminated labels from 6mm to 18mm wide, created via either the built-in keyboard or your PC. It comes with label design software, a black and white 12mm starter tape and an AC adapter.
Used by itself, the PT-1950 prints in 2 fonts, 8 type styles and 8 type sizes, and up to 5 lines. When connected to a PC, its label creation possibilities are virtually endless. Additionally, the PT-1950 boasts an automatic tape cutter which accurately cuts labels to length, even unattended multiple copies. Its two-line display allows easy text entry and editing.
- Connect to your PC (USB Cable required) to use more fonts, add graphics, or print from databases
- Small desktop design -- perfect for helping organize any home office or office
- Create high-quality, easy-to-read labels in seconds
- Flexible: Prints up to 5 lines, with 64 type sizes/style combinations
- Perfect for file folders, binders, property labels, or virtually anything that needs a label 2 line LCD display
- Includes AD-60 AC adapter