Electronic Labeling System
The P-touch® PT-2610 is the only electronic labeling system in the world that prints both P-touch® laminated labels and Avery® die cut address, return address and file folder labels one at a time just by switching label cassettes. Sometimes you need just one or two Avery® labels to mail a package, address a letter or identify a file folder. The PT-2610 can do it with no problem!
The PT-2610 delivers high quality labels either as a portable stand-alone unit or as a computer label printer. It can be connected to a PC or Mac so that virtually any graphics, signatures, logos, type fonts or images created on your computer can be made into a professional looking label.
With similar features and functionality as the PT-2600, the PT-2610 comes with a custom carrying case; a black on white laminated P-touch® TZ starter tape; an AV-2067 cassette with 65 Avery® address labels; a USB interface cable; CD-ROM with label design software, label templates and driver; 8 "AA" batteries; and a tape separator. An optional AC adapter (AD60) is available (not included).
- Prints durable laminated labels
- Prints Avery® address, return address and file folder labels using co-branded Avery label cassettes
- Uses TZ tape cassettes in sizes up to 24mm wide
- Save and recall frequently used label designs, including mailing addresses
- Prints in 8 popular fonts, 10 styles and 8 useful sizes
- Text underlining and framing
- Built-in characters and symbols
- Auto numbering and repeat numbering
- Automatic cutter cuts cleanly and safely
- QWERTY keyboard
- LCD display: 10 characters x 2 lines
- Prints vertically and horizontally
- Connects to computer for greater versatility using USB interface
- Prints TrueType fonts
- Import graphics in many formats