Give a professional look to your next project with serged seam finishes. Seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Home décor projects often suggest the use of a serger for rolled hems, secure seams and differential feed. Choose from a 3 or 4 thread look and enjoy the new and easy threading method. The 3034D features two needles and 3 / 4 thread with differential feed. Create stitches from 2.0 to 4.0 mm in length. The differential feed ratio of 0.7 – 2.0 gives improved stitch quality and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- Two needles and 3-4 thread
- Color-coded guides for easy threading
- Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast and simple threading of lower loop
- Retractable knife blade